Today, Newt Gingrich’s entire 2012 paid presidential campaign staff in Iowa quit on him. They said they simply didn’t see him having what it takes to win, and that he was clearly not gonna shell out the right amount of dollars to do so. Newt, you knew ain’t nobody was gone vote for you nigga!
June 9, 2011
Newt Got The Boot
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 3:57 pm and tagged with 2012, aides, campaign, election, Gingrich, Iowa, newt, president, staff, USA and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Newt Got The Boot”
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago