Today, Newt Gingrich’s entire 2012 paid presidential campaign staff in Iowa quit on him. They said they simply didn’t see him having what it takes to win, and that he was clearly not gonna shell out the right amount of dollars to do so. Newt, you knew ain’t nobody was gone vote for you nigga!
June 9, 2011
Newt Got The Boot
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 3:57 pm and tagged with 2012, aides, campaign, election, Gingrich, Iowa, newt, president, staff, USA and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Newt Got The Boot”
- Real Ins No Twill Cap b-span.com/products/real-… 11 months ago
- Who up on here work for the IRS? Gim my $180.53. Y'all got me on hold too long. 11 months ago
- The @HomeDepot delivery service is terrible! Never EVER shopping with them again. Their deliverers AND store managers are LIARS! 1 year ago
- $OWCP and $CNBX both reached new 52 week highs today. I won some and lost some. 1 year ago
- Also be on the lookout for ACOL tomorrow morning 930 on the stock market 1 year ago