The FDA just announced that many chickens are being feed small amounts of arsenic. Yeah, the chickens we eat! Ain’t that about a bitch!? That is beyond foul, and someone needs to spend at least 20 years in prison for this.
June 9, 2011
Stop Feeding My Chickens Arsenic!
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 6:58 pm and tagged with arsenic, cancer, chicken, FDA, food, poultry and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago