All things are relative. It took me years to understand what that saying means, but I now do. It is the saying that has been revolving in my head for weeks. Everything else on my mind has currently been encompassed in that saying’s paradigm.
May 27, 2011
What’s in Erick’s brain
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 12:08 pm and tagged with brain, Erick, space, thought, time and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “What’s in Erick’s brain”
- Coming 2 America was aight 2 days ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 2 weeks ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 1 month ago
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 4 months ago