All things are relative. It took me years to understand what that saying means, but I now do. It is the saying that has been revolving in my head for weeks. Everything else on my mind has currently been encompassed in that saying’s paradigm.
May 27, 2011
What’s in Erick’s brain
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 12:08 pm and tagged with brain, Erick, space, thought, time and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “What’s in Erick’s brain”
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago