All things are relative. It took me years to understand what that saying means, but I now do. It is the saying that has been revolving in my head for weeks. Everything else on my mind has currently been encompassed in that saying’s paradigm.
May 27, 2011
What’s in Erick’s brain
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 12:08 pm and tagged with brain, Erick, space, thought, time and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “What’s in Erick’s brain”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 11 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 1 year ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 1 year ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 1 year ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 1 year ago
June 18th, 2011 at 6:45 am
Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Many thanks!
June 22nd, 2011 at 2:59 am
You might as well pay. It’s only $8. lol