NBC got the rights to show the Olympics from 2014 to 2020, and it might have cost them 4 billion dollars. It’s all good though, NBC got good credit. I think it’s a win for traditional American television. If FOX or ESPN would have won, the Olympic theme music wouldn’t be the same!
June 7, 2011
And The Olympics Should Stay On NBC
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 2:04 pm and tagged with 4, bid, billion, games, Gold, NBC, Olympics, Russia, tv, USA and posted in Radio/TV/Film. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Real Ins No Twill Cap b-span.com/products/real-… 11 months ago
- Who up on here work for the IRS? Gim my $180.53. Y'all got me on hold too long. 11 months ago
- The @HomeDepot delivery service is terrible! Never EVER shopping with them again. Their deliverers AND store managers are LIARS! 1 year ago
- $OWCP and $CNBX both reached new 52 week highs today. I won some and lost some. 1 year ago
- Also be on the lookout for ACOL tomorrow morning 930 on the stock market 1 year ago