NBC got the rights to show the Olympics from 2014 to 2020, and it might have cost them 4 billion dollars. It’s all good though, NBC got good credit. I think it’s a win for traditional American television. If FOX or ESPN would have won, the Olympic theme music wouldn’t be the same!
June 7, 2011
And The Olympics Should Stay On NBC
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 2:04 pm and tagged with 4, bid, billion, games, Gold, NBC, Olympics, Russia, tv, USA and posted in Radio/TV/Film. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Imagine Earth if Ron Goldman went straight home after work without the sunglasses. 1 day ago
- I commend the tenacity and endurance of a Kanye fan. 4 days ago
- Approachin 40 feel like I’m finna be on side B of my life’s cassette tape 1 week ago
- Makin movement! twitter.com/tahdiddy/statu… 1 week ago
- Buy all 6 issues of my comic series Gem Class for $5.94 on #amazon and read them on your #kindle right now! amazon.com/Gem-Class-6-bo… 2 weeks ago