NBC got the rights to show the Olympics from 2014 to 2020, and it might have cost them 4 billion dollars. It’s all good though, NBC got good credit. I think it’s a win for traditional American television. If FOX or ESPN would have won, the Olympic theme music wouldn’t be the same!
June 7, 2011
And The Olympics Should Stay On NBC
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 2:04 pm and tagged with 4, bid, billion, games, Gold, NBC, Olympics, Russia, tv, USA and posted in Radio/TV/Film. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Hey @abc13houston why did @Walgreens in Rosenberg, TX turn my 69 year old dad away at his vaccine appointment? 2 months ago
- Coming 2 America was aight 3 months ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 3 months ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 4 months ago