NBC got the rights to show the Olympics from 2014 to 2020, and it might have cost them 4 billion dollars. It’s all good though, NBC got good credit. I think it’s a win for traditional American television. If FOX or ESPN would have won, the Olympic theme music wouldn’t be the same!
June 7, 2011
And The Olympics Should Stay On NBC
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 2:04 pm and tagged with 4, bid, billion, games, Gold, NBC, Olympics, Russia, tv, USA and posted in Radio/TV/Film. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 2 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 5 months ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 5 months ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 5 months ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 5 months ago