British spies apparently got jokes! They hacked into an Al Qaeda operated website named Inspire and replaced a bomb making how-to with cupcake recipes. I guess all truly is fair in war.
June 4, 2011
Al Qaeda Bakes Cupcakes!?
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 4th, 2011 at 1:40 pm and tagged with Al, British, cupcakes, hacker, inspire, magazine, PBS, Qaeda, Sony, technology and posted in Technology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago