British spies apparently got jokes! They hacked into an Al Qaeda operated website named Inspire and replaced a bomb making how-to with cupcake recipes. I guess all truly is fair in war.
June 4, 2011
Al Qaeda Bakes Cupcakes!?
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 4th, 2011 at 1:40 pm and tagged with Al, British, cupcakes, hacker, inspire, magazine, PBS, Qaeda, Sony, technology and posted in Technology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Hey @abc13houston why did @Walgreens in Rosenberg, TX turn my 69 year old dad away at his vaccine appointment? 2 months ago
- Coming 2 America was aight 3 months ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 3 months ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 4 months ago