British spies apparently got jokes! They hacked into an Al Qaeda operated website named Inspire and replaced a bomb making how-to with cupcake recipes. I guess all truly is fair in war.
June 4, 2011
Al Qaeda Bakes Cupcakes!?
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 4th, 2011 at 1:40 pm and tagged with Al, British, cupcakes, hacker, inspire, magazine, PBS, Qaeda, Sony, technology and posted in Technology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 2 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 5 months ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 5 months ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 5 months ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 5 months ago