In 2006 while I attended Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas I was assigned to do a final presentation in my Communications Theory class. After the tragic massacre in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012, I felt the need to revisit my final project. Please take a look.
December 15, 2012
The Effect of Violence on Television.
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 7:01 am and tagged with children, Connecticut, graphic, Hook, killer, massacre, Sandy, television, tragic, violence and posted in Radio/TV/Film, Theory. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Imagine Earth if Ron Goldman went straight home after work without the sunglasses. 1 day ago
- I commend the tenacity and endurance of a Kanye fan. 4 days ago
- Approachin 40 feel like I’m finna be on side B of my life’s cassette tape 1 week ago
- Makin movement! twitter.com/tahdiddy/statu… 1 week ago
- Buy all 6 issues of my comic series Gem Class for $5.94 on #amazon and read them on your #kindle right now! amazon.com/Gem-Class-6-bo… 2 weeks ago