In 2006 while I attended Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas I was assigned to do a final presentation in my Communications Theory class. After the tragic massacre in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012, I felt the need to revisit my final project. Please take a look.
December 15, 2012
The Effect of Violence on Television.
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 7:01 am and tagged with children, Connecticut, graphic, Hook, killer, massacre, Sandy, television, tragic, violence and posted in Radio/TV/Film, Theory. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 11 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 1 year ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 1 year ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 1 year ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 1 year ago
Leave a Reply