In 2006 while I attended Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas I was assigned to do a final presentation in my Communications Theory class. After the tragic massacre in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012, I felt the need to revisit my final project. Please take a look.
December 15, 2012
The Effect of Violence on Television.
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 7:01 am and tagged with children, Connecticut, graphic, Hook, killer, massacre, Sandy, television, tragic, violence and posted in Radio/TV/Film, Theory. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa Black Hoodie b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 2 months ago
- Read my comic book m.comixology.com/Gem-Class-2/di… 2 months ago
- Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 2 months ago