In 2006 while I attended Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas I was assigned to do a final presentation in my Communications Theory class. After the tragic massacre in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012, I felt the need to revisit my final project. Please take a look.
December 15, 2012
The Effect of Violence on Television.
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 7:01 am and tagged with children, Connecticut, graphic, Hook, killer, massacre, Sandy, television, tragic, violence and posted in Radio/TV/Film, Theory. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Coming 2 America was aight 2 days ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 2 weeks ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 1 month ago
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 4 months ago