Through with all the foolish things you rude people do. Truth is no one gets murdered in Tuvalu, not even one or two. So when I leave the United States of Unfairica, Tuvalu is where I’m moving to. Oh and when I go over to Tuvalu, along with me goes my fortune too.
December 21, 2011
Due For Tuvalu
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 10:13 am and tagged with America, fortune, moving, poem, states, Tuvalu, unfairica, united and posted in Comedy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa Black Hoodie b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 2 months ago
- Read my comic book m.comixology.com/Gem-Class-2/di… 2 months ago
- Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 2 months ago