I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Imagine Earth if Ron Goldman went straight home after work without the sunglasses. 1 day ago
- I commend the tenacity and endurance of a Kanye fan. 4 days ago
- Approachin 40 feel like I’m finna be on side B of my life’s cassette tape 1 week ago
- Makin movement! twitter.com/tahdiddy/statu… 1 week ago
- Buy all 6 issues of my comic series Gem Class for $5.94 on #amazon and read them on your #kindle right now! amazon.com/Gem-Class-6-bo… 2 weeks ago