I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago