I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa Black Hoodie b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- Read my comic book m.comixology.com/Gem-Class-2/di… 1 month ago
- Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago