I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Coming 2 America was aight 2 days ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 2 weeks ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 1 month ago
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 4 months ago