I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Real Ins No Twill Cap b-span.com/products/real-… 11 months ago
- Who up on here work for the IRS? Gim my $180.53. Y'all got me on hold too long. 11 months ago
- The @HomeDepot delivery service is terrible! Never EVER shopping with them again. Their deliverers AND store managers are LIARS! 1 year ago
- $OWCP and $CNBX both reached new 52 week highs today. I won some and lost some. 1 year ago
- Also be on the lookout for ACOL tomorrow morning 930 on the stock market 1 year ago