I used to have a few Ralph Lauren Polo vertical striped shirts, and might have some still hanging in the closet. I don’t be wearing them though. It could be because I wear T-shirts, jeans, and shorts to work daily. Still, I can’t see myself in vertical stripes anymore.
July 4, 2011
I’m Not Wearing Vertical Striped Clothes
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 2:41 pm and tagged with attire, brand, clothes, cool, fashion, label, lame, Pinstripes, Stripes, style and posted in lifestyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 7 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 10 months ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 10 months ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 10 months ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 10 months ago