This book is totally for the geek in you. I got this book for free on my Kindle and I randomly chose to knock it out one day. It’s a pretty short book, and the title explains it all … well not all of it. It was written in 1909, so there’s plenty left out; or unknown, for better terms. And yes, you will need a dictionary.
June 13, 2011
History Of Astronomy
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 12:19 pm and tagged with Astronomy, books, earth, Forbes, george, solar, space, system and posted in Books. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Real Ins No Twill Cap b-span.com/products/real-… 11 months ago
- Who up on here work for the IRS? Gim my $180.53. Y'all got me on hold too long. 11 months ago
- The @HomeDepot delivery service is terrible! Never EVER shopping with them again. Their deliverers AND store managers are LIARS! 1 year ago
- $OWCP and $CNBX both reached new 52 week highs today. I won some and lost some. 1 year ago
- Also be on the lookout for ACOL tomorrow morning 930 on the stock market 1 year ago