This book is totally for the geek in you. I got this book for free on my Kindle and I randomly chose to knock it out one day. It’s a pretty short book, and the title explains it all … well not all of it. It was written in 1909, so there’s plenty left out; or unknown, for better terms. And yes, you will need a dictionary.
June 13, 2011
History Of Astronomy
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 12:19 pm and tagged with Astronomy, books, earth, Forbes, george, solar, space, system and posted in Books. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 6 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 8 months ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 8 months ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 8 months ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 8 months ago