This book is totally for the geek in you. I got this book for free on my Kindle and I randomly chose to knock it out one day. It’s a pretty short book, and the title explains it all … well not all of it. It was written in 1909, so there’s plenty left out; or unknown, for better terms. And yes, you will need a dictionary.
June 13, 2011
History Of Astronomy
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 12:19 pm and tagged with Astronomy, books, earth, Forbes, george, solar, space, system and posted in Books. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Hey @abc13houston why did @Walgreens in Rosenberg, TX turn my 69 year old dad away at his vaccine appointment? 1 month ago
- Coming 2 America was aight 2 months ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 2 months ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 3 months ago