This book is totally for the geek in you. I got this book for free on my Kindle and I randomly chose to knock it out one day. It’s a pretty short book, and the title explains it all … well not all of it. It was written in 1909, so there’s plenty left out; or unknown, for better terms. And yes, you will need a dictionary.
June 13, 2011
History Of Astronomy
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 12:19 pm and tagged with Astronomy, books, earth, Forbes, george, solar, space, system and posted in Books. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa Black Hoodie b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago
- Read my comic book m.comixology.com/Gem-Class-2/di… 1 month ago
- Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 1 month ago