This book is totally for the geek in you. I got this book for free on my Kindle and I randomly chose to knock it out one day. It’s a pretty short book, and the title explains it all … well not all of it. It was written in 1909, so there’s plenty left out; or unknown, for better terms. And yes, you will need a dictionary.
June 13, 2011
History Of Astronomy
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 12:19 pm and tagged with Astronomy, books, earth, Forbes, george, solar, space, system and posted in Books. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago