Mattel’s headquarters got wrapped with a message from Greenpeace today pressing them about their packaging of Barbie dolls. Apparently Mattel has a contract with a company that’s tearing the forests of Indonesia all the way up. Barbie better go green, quick!
June 7, 2011
Don’t Barbie-Que All The Trees
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:57 pm and tagged with Barbie, doll, el, forest, greenpeace, Ken, mattel, segundo, toys and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Go buy my latest comic issue Gem Class #7: Neo Funk! amazon.com/dp/B09X5LNRLL/… 1 month ago
- RT @bspanworld: Buy the latest Medium Demon hoodie for $40 only at b-span.com! b-span.com/products/mediu… 3 months ago
- Starting off Black History Month by honoring Rick James’ hairstyles 3 months ago
- Surprised to know Dolce & Gabbana was still using real animal fur 3 months ago
- Shame to say I’m amazed at all the RiRi pregnancy prediction receipts 3 months ago