Mattel’s headquarters got wrapped with a message from Greenpeace today pressing them about their packaging of Barbie dolls. Apparently Mattel has a contract with a company that’s tearing the forests of Indonesia all the way up. Barbie better go green, quick!
June 7, 2011
Don’t Barbie-Que All The Trees
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:57 pm and tagged with Barbie, doll, el, forest, greenpeace, Ken, mattel, segundo, toys and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 1 week ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 1 month ago
- Abraham Lincoln’s the wrong guy to introduce us all to child smuggling coyotes. 4 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa Black Hoodie b-span.com/products/tahar… 5 months ago
- RT @bspanworld: Taharqa the King of the Ethiopians b-span.com/products/tahar… 5 months ago