Mattel’s headquarters got wrapped with a message from Greenpeace today pressing them about their packaging of Barbie dolls. Apparently Mattel has a contract with a company that’s tearing the forests of Indonesia all the way up. Barbie better go green, quick!
June 7, 2011
Don’t Barbie-Que All The Trees
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:57 pm and tagged with Barbie, doll, el, forest, greenpeace, Ken, mattel, segundo, toys and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #GhostOfTsushima #PS4share https://t.co/qo6sNQ8fJ9 1 month ago
- It’s gone take an archeologist to uncover my son’s bedroom floor 3 months ago
- We can be upset at Ye’s politics and at the same time happy about his compassion. 3 months ago
- If I know history like I think I do, some new designer street drug is about to drop 3 months ago
- My bad, I was sleep. They finished all the riots, or it’s still some left? 3 months ago