Mattel’s headquarters got wrapped with a message from Greenpeace today pressing them about their packaging of Barbie dolls. Apparently Mattel has a contract with a company that’s tearing the forests of Indonesia all the way up. Barbie better go green, quick!
June 7, 2011
Don’t Barbie-Que All The Trees
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:57 pm and tagged with Barbie, doll, el, forest, greenpeace, Ken, mattel, segundo, toys and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Hey @abc13houston why did @Walgreens in Rosenberg, TX turn my 69 year old dad away at his vaccine appointment? 3 months ago
- Coming 2 America was aight 4 months ago
- If you want to risk contracting COVID then have a @verizonfios technician come to your home. They do not wear masks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Read my comic book comixology.com/Gem-Class-3/di… 5 months ago
- No one on here smokes good weed in real life. 6 months ago