Mattel’s headquarters got wrapped with a message from Greenpeace today pressing them about their packaging of Barbie dolls. Apparently Mattel has a contract with a company that’s tearing the forests of Indonesia all the way up. Barbie better go green, quick!
June 7, 2011
Don’t Barbie-Que All The Trees
About Erick's Brain
The mind of a black man trapped in a cynical world. View all posts by Erick's Brain
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:57 pm and tagged with Barbie, doll, el, forest, greenpeace, Ken, mattel, segundo, toys and posted in People. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Real Ins No Twill Cap b-span.com/products/real-… 11 months ago
- Who up on here work for the IRS? Gim my $180.53. Y'all got me on hold too long. 11 months ago
- The @HomeDepot delivery service is terrible! Never EVER shopping with them again. Their deliverers AND store managers are LIARS! 1 year ago
- $OWCP and $CNBX both reached new 52 week highs today. I won some and lost some. 1 year ago
- Also be on the lookout for ACOL tomorrow morning 930 on the stock market 1 year ago